Perspiration Pals Saturday 8/7/21

Hi PPals,

Posting early: I hope there is some pleasure or relaxation in your weekend.

I’m attaching a prickly pear cactus. I think Coby (or someone else, sorry!) posted a picture of the flowers earlier this summer. The fruit is a lovely color isn’t it? I have eaten the fruit before, and it’s pretty good. It does have a lot of little pits or seeds. And you have to burn the spines off first. In other words, it’s a lot of work!

Random: My kids called me a picky eater. I laughed because I will eat almost anything, but I want it a certain way as opposed to some of my kids who will eat only a few things. For example, I like bananas, but they have to be the right kind of ripe, not crunchy, not mushy. Who is a picky eater? Or picky about what they eat?

Anything good on the calendar for food? I have no idea.

How about exercise? Rest day, relaxation, long time recovery, or a muscle burning workout? I’m planning on a long walk and Pilates.

First day back at school for my son on Friday, and that evening they sent a letter saying they had a positive case at the school. Wish I could be surprised. We haven’t heard that my son was exposed, and I believe school will keep running as normal.

Well, that’s enough from me. I’m feeling a little better, and it’s making me long winded. I’d love to hear from you.

Remember all are welcome! Love to have you chat or read the posts. Like the FB workouts, do what works for you.

PS Who is hosting on Sunday?

I can post on Saturdays in August.

Edited