FB Reach Day 2 (Again)

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope every Wednesday is/has/was going well depending on what time of day it is for you.

I put again in the title because I have completed "FB Reach" before (it's the only program I have ever completed) and decided to do it again. Since I can't do extremely tough and big workouts right now I figured "FB Reach" would be perfect.

I decided to put my progress on how I'm doing in case anyone cares or is interested. Also, to look back on how things went in the future (GOD willing).

Here's what was on the agenda for today:

Warm-up:

This warm-up is a short but good one. I think it really warms up everything in a short amount of time. I did have to modify a lot and limit my range of motion for a lot of movements.

Main Workout:

This workout I THINK I have done once or twice before. If I recall correctly I think it's in the first week of "FB Booty". I feel like I'm wrong though. I started "FB Booty" at one point but could not finish it because of my pains. Oh well one day in the future.

Anyway, this was a real burner to say the least. My glutes and thighs were on fire. I also had to stop and take a few breaks and readjust my my movements and positions during the exercises due to some joint pain and discomfort (it wasn't bad don't worry just a bit discomfort here and there but overall was fine). There was also some pulsing involved. I had no idea or I forgot I should say. They were killer. I ended up having to end early because my legs could not go anymore. I was surprised I had to once or twice but hey I'm slowly gaining my strength back so I feel great.

I had to modify the Kneeling Leg Raises with Lying Leg Raises. For the Up & Over Leg Raises I did them standing and bent slightly forward. They still burned. The Double Heel Taps were a crazy finisher because I could really feel my glutes burning. It feels good to feel that burn again.

Cool Down:

I had to modify some moves here too but felt good. I was able to do the Downward Dog which felt good. Although I wasn't able to get both heels on the floor like I used to be. I think I did lose some flexibility in a way or no wait... did I? I may or may not have because my pains cause me to have limited range of motion but because for about a little over a year I couldn't exercise nor stretch I may have lost some. I think it's most likely I'm limited not that I lost any or maybe I lost a little. Oh well I'll get back either way hopefully. Also, I doing better at engaging my core and keeping it tight so that's something to be proud of.

So that was my workout. It was eye opening to see how my body reacts to the exercises now but as I said I'm slowly working my way back up. Sorry if my thoughts didn't make sense. I'm not very good at organizing what I say.

Also, I just realized I skipped day 1 by accident. 😅

Have a Blessed day!

Edited