Need some reassurance/advice/stories

Hey! I posted on here last week thinking I had tonsillitis.

Unfortunately, after 5 days of antibiotics, I was worse and had to go to the hospital for the day (I had turned yellow a couple of days before my hospital visit). My throat was closing up, looked disgusting, and I felt absolutely dreadful. I was referred to ENT from A&E and I tested positive for mono!

Mono is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus, which 90%+ adults carry but it does not activate into mononucleosis/glandular fever in most people.

On top of that, I had a bacterial throat infection and liver inflammation.

I'm doing okay now, just tiring easily and my heart feels weird. I've been resting and not doing much and I'm trying to eat properly (I lost a decent amount of weight over the first 2 weeks, unfortunately).

I have gone back to working out but gently due to my liver issue. I have ADHD and not working out is frustrating and leads to me feeling very down!

I guess I'm looking for reassurance and any stories from people who recovered fully. I'm afraid of being left with permanent fatigue or other complications. I'm 21 and I know mono is common in young people, so I'm surprised due to its severity that it's not been researched more.

Edited