Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 27-Min AMRAP Workout

Good morning FB Family!

I hope everyone has had an amazing week so far. We have another workout release for you! I thoroughly enjoyed filming this workout in my hot pink pants, because they made me look like I was moving faster than I really was:

Three-Circuit Three-Minute AMRAP

AMRAP stands for As Many Rounds as Possible. This short, super quick workout is an introduction of sorts to the AMRAP format - if you enjoy this format there will be more in the future! In this workout, you have three minutes to complete as many rounds as safely possible of the designated exercises/reps in each circuit. Once you complete a round of all reps of each exercise, you start the sequence of exercises from the beginning and complete the circuit again and again with no predetermined break in between rounds. Your primary goal and biggest challenge of an AMRAP workout is finding a challenging but manageable pace. Aim for two to three completed rounds per AMRAP. Try to minimize your rest periods to finish as many rounds as you can before the clock runs out of time!

This workout is also Day 12 of the two-week FB You Against You Challenge and serves as the final competitive workout of the challenge. I’m on Day 2 of the challenge today, attempting to beat myself during the EMOM workout. Competing against me on the screen and me in real life is quite the showdown. If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out the FByay challenge, please give it a whirl! I promise it’s good times. If you’re not looking for a two-week challenge just yet but still want a dripping-in-sweat experience, check out Daniel’s Challenging But Quick Total Body HIIT – Brutal At-Home HIIT Workout. The write-up has really good information on how to effectively and safely include HIIT routines in your weekly workout regimen.

I’m back in planning mode and preparing to film new workouts. So far, I’ve filmed both a lower body and upper body strength workout. Suggestions for future workouts?

Enjoy this AMRAP workout and let us know if you’d like to see more of this format.

-Tasha