Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 4th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope everything's going ok for you.

I want to thank you all for your wonderful photos and comments and well wishes yesterday--every single one of them made my day brighter. I'm sorry I didn't respond individually to you all, but know that I saw your posts, and I appreciate them so, so much. You guys really are the best ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you❤️

I don't want to jinx it, but today's off to a better start (fingers crossed). Plus, how could it be a bad day when I get to watch 4 cute pups smellin some flowers? (Not all pups are pictured--Mr. Alphie gets the exclusive today). So we've got some good right from the get-go this morning.

Ok, let's get to our check-in, eh?

What's on the workout menu for today, Blenders? Rest? Recovery? Routine?

I'm hoping for a routine! I did Daniel's rotational upper body workout yesterday and I'm feeling that today; so I think a good core routine is in the mix for this afternoon.

What about the food menu? What's cookin for today, Blendfriends?

I've got more green beans, peas, zucchini, and summer squash to use--so maybe a frittata?

Well, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited