Perspiration Pals August 2nd 2021 🐐

Hello pals! I've been a little down the last couple days for various reasons, hence the choice of this morning's meme (Caption: take that bad day and head butt it in the face). I mean, look at the eyes on that goat -- they're not gonna take any crap! Actually, today hasn't started out all that badly. I called an administrative service phone line and didn't have to wait at all to find out that it will take a few months to actually sort things. Let's keep going on that positive note, shall we? Hmm. So. Workouts and food, heh. I took my weekend as an impromptu recovery time. No scheduled workouts, just functional fitness from walking, gardening and preparing food. The food was pretty good, I tried the "Easy ratatouille bake" from this site, with veggies from my garden. I think I am going to try variations, as it baked up pretty easily. Well, once the weather is cool again. As for workouts, I am going to start the day with one of the posture/stretching workouts. If that goes well, I'll try to start up Strong again later today. I could do with feeling strong!💪