Daily Check-in: Monday, August 2nd

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How'd your weekend go?

I hope it was ok.

Coby, I want to say I'm so sorry that it fell to you to cover hosting on Saturday. You are amazing for stepping in, and you handled it beautifully. I cannot thank you enough. You're a true friend.❤️ The least I can do thank you is to offer you a sunflower picture for today. It's not much, but I know how much you enjoy them. Our first ones opened just this weekend, and they ALWAYS make me think of you! We've had a bunch of 'oopsie' ones that grew in random spots too and I love it. I'll try to get a picture of all of them together for you soon. So, this pic is dedicated to you today, Coby; you deserve all the good things, and thank you for being you. We love ya❤️

Alright, Blenders, let's do this thing!

What workouts do you have scheduled for today, or is it a rest day for you?

I'm thinking I want something lower body and strength training like. Perhaps a squats and deadlifts routine will make an appearance today.

What's on the menu, Blendfriends?

I plan on serving a big whopping helping of I-dunno, followed by course of whatever's in the fridge, and then artfully finished with an assortment of random ingredients that need to be used up.

Ok that's all for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited