Workout Complete + Maybe FB Reach Again?

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend/Sunday!

I have yet again gotten a workoutcomplete. It felt really good to move again. Obviously, I'm not 100% but I still got through my routines with modifications that I could think of. Some exercises I have no idea how to modify so I just don't do them and either skip through the video or use that time period as my rest. Anyone else do that?

Did I ever mention that I have finished physical therapy? I'm going to miss it honestly BUT like I keep saying I have learned so much and I'm EXTREMELY grateful for it. My therapist said I had a good grasp on my body enough to know when to modify, work slowly back into where I was, etc. Also, I'm planning on buying some of the equipment I used in therapy to use here at home to continue to strengthen my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. My favorite things to use to have to be the Swiss ball/physioball and Flexi-bar. The Flexi-bar was always fun to use. It was like riding a motorcycle but with a macaroni (that's what it looked like to me) 😂.

I did two workouts. One which was a bit too advanced for me and another that was okay but a bit difficult to modify because some of the exercises I wasn't sure what to do. People did give me advice (thank you guys) but some of those modications where still difficult. 😅

Here's what I did:

- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=njeZ29umqVE

- https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/easy-pilates-and-cardio-workout-with-relaxing-cool-down-active-recovery-workout

The first one is a walking workout with Leslie Sansone for those of you aware of her or do her workouts. I personally love them. I've only ever done two though. They are so much fun and I really love their energy. I did it as a test to see what my joints can handle. Needless to say it was a bit advanced. What I mean is my knees and ankles couldn't handle most of the fast-paced moving. I felt discomfort and some pain mainly in my right knee and ankle. I could do some of the movements but I had to move slow and LIMIT range of motion. It was still fun but now I know I need to work my way up to that before I can do it again. My therapist did say LIGHT cardio after all. 😅

The second one is a workout with Kelli that was suggested to me by Zondu (I kept a list of your suggestions by the way. Thank you again.). Some of the exercises I could modify but others I wasn't sure. For example, Fire Hydrants I was told to modify by doing them standing. I have never done it that way before so I wasn't sure if I was doing them right. I still felt the burn though. For the Kneeling Leg Raises I just did prone leg lifts on my stomach. I had to move slowly with this one and really limit range of motion. I have quite a ways to go. I'm working on it.

I was also thinking of maybe redoing FB Reach and if not doing really low impact exercises twice a week. I know I'm limited in movement and FB Reach is the "easiest" and most "low impact" program (please correct me if I'm wrong) so I was thinking of doing it again. I will have to modify and limit range of motion, as I keep saying, but maybe it'll help me out.

Any suggestions or feedback on that? Maybe some are thinking I should keep sticking to my physical therapy exercises until I get stronger?

Have a Blessed day!