Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New 2 Week Challenge: You Against You

Good morning FB Family!

We have another FB Plus Challenge for you: 2-Week FB You Against You Challenge

You are your own competition! There are 12 workouts in this challenge (two are optional), but you will channel your inner competitive athlete for four of these workouts. These four fast-paced HIIT and strength-focused workouts are your “Game Day” events. Like an athlete in training, you will use the other “Practice Session” workouts in this challenge to improve your strength, balance, endurance, restorative movement, and recovery methods. Workouts range from 20 to 48 minutes, averaging 32 minutes a day. Bring a set of medium and heavy weights to kick up the intensity or scale it back as needed and as always, modify when necessary.

This is my first time designing a 2-week challenge, and I am so excited to complete the workouts right along with you! Keep supplying the ideas for future workouts and challenges – I love reading all your suggestions.

I’m looking forward to hearing about your experiences with this challenge here on the FB Community board as well as on social media! I’ll be checking in often and making several #FByay posts myself.

Have fun and enjoy!

-Tasha