Perspiration Pals 1 August 21 ❤

Ahoy Ppals!

Aargh! Guess which challenge I am doing! I am having even more fun with it now that I can equate it to pirates, especially cute ones like snoopy.

I had a hard time finding a booty meme that I wanted to use here. You can imagine all the memes out there for booty. I finally took a cue from Ivett and started searching my favorite cartoon characters and found this one on a site where you could build your own meme. I hope I didn't pirate it! 😂

So now that I have that part stowed away how about exercise? I walked yesterday and did some chores and didn't get to my FB workout which should have been an upper body workout self scheduled to go along with booty. I looked around my calendar I have done uppers last week and I have rested so I can move on to day 8 of booty later on today.

But before I can continue with today I need to tell you about yesterday. I know we have talked about adult swings, well yesterday after the farmers market and walk around the downtown area. I had coffee while swinging on a lawn swing in one of the small parks downtown. It was even in the shade. I have wanted to try the swings but they are usually occupied when I am walking by so yesterday was my chance and my friend was happy to have her coffee there too. It was quite pleasant and relaxing. Swinging, having coffee, a monster cooking and conversation with a friend.

Now mateys tell us about your plans for this Sunday. I hope you are exercising, resting and having delicious food. It is not quite 8 am here so I haven't figured out what is on my menu yet. Yesterday I had a healthy dinner of sweet potatoes, kale and an egg. I have more kale so I will figure how else to fix it for dinner.

One more thing before I go Happy August! And don't spend too much time swabbing your decks

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗