My Workout and My Day

I completed my workout for yesterday and for today. It was Day 1 & 2 of the FB Body-weight challenge and first it was upper body and abs then it was lower body and Pilates. For the first day the workout was with both Kellie and Daniel they were showing two different verses of the workout and for the other workout for today, it was just with Kellie.

Oh before I forget on Thursday my boyfriend and I went to the fair and had so much fun together that he won me 4 prizes from the fair, two of them were cute toys and the other two were posters of two wolfs and a cute kitten wearing a snow hat. Then to thank my boyfriend for getting me the nice gifts I got him a nice cowboy hat and a really cool chinese sword, that was black and glitter and had a really cool golden dragon on it. They were a early birthday gift and he loved them so much and my dad also bought me a nice cowgirl hat too and I loved it.

Other than that it was another busy around the house for here and I guess you can also say that I had a very interesting week and weekend with my dad. So let me know about what did all of you did for the past week and weekend that I was with my dad, because I would love to hear all about it.