Perspiration Pals - 31 July 2021

Hello P Pals, I hope you're all well.

I apologise in advance for this downbeat post. It has taken me forever to write it & I'm posting super early before I chicken out!

I'm using this meme because basically, this has been me lately, when Saturday comes around & it's my turn to host. I'm sure we all feel like this sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading & answering all of your replies to my posts, I really appreciate how supportive & kind you've all been, but I'm afraid I'm finding it more of a struggle starting the thread as time goes on & I don't want this to come across every time I host, as that won't be enjoyable for any of us!

I've been wanting to say this for the last few weeks & couldn't bring myself to, but yesterday a comment I read hit a nerve. I am probably being over sensitive, but it knocked what little confidence I had, so I'm asking if someone else will kindly take over from me after this week please? I'm so sorry to let you down 😪 I know some of you are going through a lot at the moment & still find the time to be great hosts, I just don't have it in me.

I hope you'll still be happy for me to join in your chat...even though I'm dropping out of hosting 🙏

Thanks for reading, have a lovely weekend everyone!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗