HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 30

Helloooooooooo!!

How is this amazing community today!? We are at the last friday of the month! 😱 Are you excited about it!? πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"May you have dignity, health, and happiness - regardless of your body size or shape. May you never doubt your inner wisdom or experiences" -Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch

All of us deserve to live a fulfilling and thriving life! 😊 We all deserve the same rights, the same healthcare, the same opportunities, and the same dignity, no matter our body size, shape, abilities, race, genre, indentity, culture, religion, etc! We all deserve love, we are all worthy, we all have value!

To the rest of the day! I am on day 2 of FB Mass and it is a lower body day! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I will be doing a bit of hiit and mostly strenght! Besides that, maybe a walk! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I read the Midnight Sun book last week (The Twilight book from Edward's perspectiva), and I remembered how obssessed I was with the Twilight Saga πŸ˜… So, I am re-watching the movies! I am just missing the last too! It was a marathon! I feel like a teenager again! 🀭

Anyways, enought about me! What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Any other plans for today or the weekend!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!