Daily Check-in: Friday, July 30th

Hello, Blenders!

Happy Friday to you all!

How are you all doing today? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

I hope so! Because we have a wonderful dynamic guest host duo of CK B (on Saturday) and Coby (on Sunday)! (I think--I haven't heard from CK B, so if something has changed and you can't host CK, no worries, just please let me know!) Thank you both for ghosting!

So here's our current ghosting schedule for upcoming weekends:

July 30th & 31st: CK B & Coby

August 7th & 8th: Lea

August 14th & 15th: Alexi & Adrienne

And if you're interested in hosting any weekend after that, please let me or Raven know, and we'll get you in the schedule! Thanks again to everyone who has, or will, host!

Ok, let's get this started, shall we?

I wanted to share this graphic today, since this week's been pretty much about dogs--let's now talk a bit about dogs and exercise. Not something we much think too often, eh? But, overexercising in dogs is exactly the same as overexercising in people. More is not better, and it affects both their mental and physical health--just as it does for humans. We are not that physiologically different from other mammals, but I think we forget that sometimes. People and pets are all prone to, and can suffer from, very similar health issues. I think it's good to have a reminder with the perspective that 'it's not just us' that deals with this--and to apply the same ideology of moderation to your pets life too.

And with that, let's get to the check-in for today!

Is today a workout day or rest day for you?

I'm gonna try to squeeze in a Tasha workout today! Not sure which one just yet.

What's on the menu for today, Blendfriends?

I have not the slightest idea. That sounds a lot like Future Kim's problem. She can deal with that later today.

Well, that's it for me today, Blenders!

I hope you all have a great day, a great weekend--and thanks so much for checking in with me! I'll catch ya'll right back here on Monday!

Until then: take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***