Red Dan Plan, Week 2, Day 4

Low Impact Endurance Challenge

separate warmup, https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-burnout-challenge-descending-ladder-low-impact-workout-for-endurance , separate cooldown

Yesterday I complained about 1 minute intervals. Today the workout started with ten 2 minute intervals in a row! ๐Ÿคฃ What a lesson in relativity! Because after that first neverending round (if you thought hearing Daniel's "almost done" is the worst, imagine hearing him say "almost halfway"! and knowing you have more than a minute to go while you're already dying) ... but, after that torturous round was finally over, the 1min intervals in the second round seemed to be over almost too quickly. And then in the third one (30sec intervals) I decided to turn all exercises into pulses instead normal reps because 30 seconds seemed too short for anything but pulses.๐Ÿ˜

It is low impact so I thought "good, this will be challenging for the muscles but easy on the joints", wasn't so. Not sure why, maybe just an off day for me, but another lesson learned โ€“ even with low impact your joints might find something to complain about, if they are prone to complaining. Sigh.

Generally, this workout is not for the impatient, isn't bursting with fun or joy, but the feeling when you complete it is very rewarding. And I do have it marked as a favorite.

I'll take a rest day tomorrow and then Saturday it's time for the big finale, Red Dan 1000cal beast, to hopefully send off July with a bang ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿงจโœจ๐Ÿ’ช

Thanks for putting up with me this two weeks!