Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 29th

Hello, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you!

Let's jump right in and get some housecleaning done with our weekend guest host schedule, eh? Here's what we have so far:

July 31st OR August 1st: CK B (Still looking for a co-ghost to partner with CK B)

August 7th & 8th: Lea

August 14th & 15: Alexi and ??? (Alexi has Saturday the 14th, so who wants to be her co-ghost for Sunday?)

So we are still looking for a partner for CK B to ghost this upcoming weekend. Please speak up if you're interested--and thanks in advance!

Now onto today!

What's your workout plan look like on this Thursday? Or is it a rest day for you?

It's a core day for me! I'll probably do either a physioball routine or that 30-minute-ish strength training core routine with Daniel.

What's on the menu for today?

Squash, zuccchini, and eggs!

Pic: is of my Mable Lee (I love this girl so much❤️) who is positively ecstatic about the pretty flowers. I mean, calm down a little, Boo. You're just too excited.

Well, I gotta go; so, thank you for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited