Perspiration Pals -27 July, 2021

Hey sweet P Pals,

How are we doing today? It warmish here today.

I am finally thinking of starting a program/challenge. But there is so much running around happening that I already feel tired, so I am also scared to start a program/challenge. And packing hasn't even started yet! I miss working out. Today I was thinking of setting up a short term goal/challenge. But see currently I don't even know what -maybe a headstand or some such thing.

I met with an old friend yesterday and for old time's sake wanted to have lunch in our fav Lebanese resto. But you see from July-August most folks are on holidays. Then we somehow found our way to a pizza place and ended up happy 😏 That is how it was intended to be! A lot of goodbye lunches/dinners/drinks are lined up in the following 2 weeks and I feel too exhausted to feel upset right now.

Anyways, enough about me, maybe I was rambling there for a bit! Are any of you taking breaks/holidays for summer (whether traveling or not)? Do you set goals for yourself or just take it day by day? Let us know about it. And what's the menu like today?

Hosting: We are seeking a volunteer for this Friday. Please let us know if you'd be interested. Thank you for considering.

P. S. Everyone's welcome in these threads. Please feel free to join us, either just a hello or to share more. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗

Edited