Dailly Check-in: Monday, July 26th

Hello Blenders!

How are you today?

I hope you are well and that your weekend went ok.

I wanna start today with a massive thank you to Anne and Jacqueline for being our wonderful guest hosts this past weekend! It's always such a treat to hear from you both--and Anne, thank you especially for the picture. It means a lot to me.

Well, Blendfriends, let's get this show on the road!

What workouts or rest do you have for today?

I plan on a lower body routine. I completed FB XT last week, so I'm freelancing a bit for the time being. Today I will probably do Daniel's lower body negative routine; which is quickly becoming a favorite.

What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I've got a bunch of squash, zucchini, and eggs to use--so I imagine it'll be some combo of those things.

Pic: white poppy growing in our pollinator patch.

Well, that's about it for me today, friends!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and have a great day!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited