Perspiration Pals 26 July 21🔥🔥🔥

Welcome to Monday, P Pals!

Today is abs day for me, and I've decided to share a little fitness story. See that meme? (Caption: "Can't tell if I got abs workout or if my organs just hurt") Well, before I discovered fitness blender, I never did abs workouts. Seems like any time abs came up, it was basically crunches -- or worse, sit-ups -- and it just wouldn't feel like it was worth it. (Except that one time I found a web page with 10 ways to work your abs without leaving bed, but I couldn't commit to working out in bed on the regular.) Fast-forward to me discovering Fitness Blender. Up until then, I'd just been doing weights, lunges, squats and what have you, and I was especially fond of compound moves, since I could get done faster. So, I spent a few weeks exploring my way through various FB strength videos, I even got started on Strong, and then one day I picked out this gem.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-blasting-total-body-strength-and-toning-workout

It's a nice total body workout, hits all kinds of muscle groups. Not really core more than anything else, but what it does, does with weights. So, next morning, woke up with a bit of pleasant muscle soreness in various parts, and, to my surprise, stomach pains. Well, actually, stomach pains are not usually a surprise, I get them quite often due to digestive troubles. But that meant my reaction was "What? Stomach pains? I didn't eat anything verboten, no lactose, no spicy foods. Was it the fruit? Do I have a new intolerance?" It actually took me hours to realize that I had just, for the first time in my life, worked out my abs enough to get muscle soreness🤣!

So that's my abs day story. What about you? Have you ever discovered muscles that you never knew could hurt? Or, perhaps you know all your muscles backwards and forwards, then just tell me what your favorite workouts are to make them hurt so good🔥🔥🔥!

In other news, I'll be working today, so I expect I'll just check in at lunch, and in the evening. But I'm not worried, I know you lot are well able to chat amongst yourselves whether or not the thread-starter is present😆. Be seeing you!