HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 26th 😨🤸

Welcome to the beginning of a new week! I'll start off by welcoming anyone and everyone who reads or posts here, wishing you a lovely day.

For me it's abs day, with a side of HIIT. So here's a quote to get into the spirit of things: “Do one thing every day that scares you.” (Eleanor Roosevelt) Now, I have had this quote in my list for this forum, for ages. But I didn't use it because I don't know if I really agree... I believe Eleanor Roosevelt was a much braver woman than I aspire to be. But then I think about it, and, well, there are a lot of things in life that scare me a little bit, and that I tend to avoid because of that. HIIT, for example. Is it going to be too much? Will there be burpees? But if I look a little more closely at the workout, no, it's not burpees 😆. Mountain climbers, jumping lunges, high knees. Not so bad. And I can modify the jumping lunge rotations. So, if I push past being a little bit scared, I find I can do this. And that's all she's asking. Do *one* thing a day that scares you. You don't have to do *every* thing that scares you, and you don't have to do one thing that *terrifies* you, but, once a day, recognize that maybe one thing scares or intimidates or is outside your comfort zone, make an effort to push past that, get a thing done, and then feel really good because you did it!

So that's my shared wisdom for today. Now to go do that HIIT 😨.

Edited