Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 29 goal evaluation

We’ve (my work partner and I, and my husband at intervals) spent last week redecorating our waiting area. Kids had peeled off the wallpaper and it looked awful. So we took all the wallpaper off, painted the walls, put wooden boards up on the lower half and gave those a layer of wax. We sanded and painted the baseboards. We cleaned the doors, I spent almost an hour on the floor scrubbing it (we have a cleaner, but the floor was very dirty..). And on days we were not doing those things, we did administrative work.. Hydration goal: meh, some days went well, others not so much. We did have normal dinners together while my son was at camp. The weekend wasn’t great foodwise. Picking that up again this week.

On Saturday I actually saw some clients. So, I took a week off from working out. I did one workout on Monday and some stretching yesterday, but that was it. And I am totally okay with that. Today I started again with the FB Flex Challenge. I am going to do a program from another site on days in between. It is a program to improve flexibility and mobility, which I can really use for my bouldering.

My son and I are going for a walk with a friend and her dog this morning. We might also go bouldering later today.

Goals for this week:

Do all the Flex workouts with maximum effort / push myself (while listening to my body)

Start the mobility program, be okay when things are difficult. This is new, it will be hard. That is fine, I know I can improve when I do it more often. Keep that in mind, do not get frustrated. (Plus side: they have the same mentality as the FB team).

Stop all the munching. This weekend /week was bad. I ate so much crap.

How did your week go?