Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Join me? Starting FB30 R4 on Monday!

Hello!

I am a former Beachbody user, A stay at home mom (4yr, 2yr, 7 mo) and new-ish to Fitness Blender and I just purchased TWO PROGRAMS (30 and STRONG) 🎉

I don't have any social media anymore and I am looking for a community/work out buddies/accountability partners to join me on this journey. 🏋ïļâ€â™€ïļ

I start Monday the 26th with 30 and then I'll go straight into STRONG the following Monday on AUG 24th (I think it was)ðŸĪ”

I'll be sharing my before photos and stats, and updates as I go along, and would love to get in touch with y'all!

I was in a coach test group for 80 day obsession after my first baby and I lost like 24 lb and 26 in ðŸ˜ģ the photo attached here is my results from that program, but like I said I've had two more baby since then, and I don't have an hour 6 to 7 days a week to dedicate right now and obsess over timed nutrition, but it definitely gave me a good idea of what and how much and when to eat.

I absolutely loved my results but I think that this is going to be a better fit for me at this time in my journey. I really enjoy Daniel and Kelli's style and all of the work they've done and continue to do here. I need this for my mental health.

I am excited to be here, sharing the progress, and look forward to this journey and "meeting" you!

Any parents out there with more than two kids I'd love to hear your tips ðŸĪŠ

💊 Lindsey

Edited