Perspiration Pals - 24 July 2021 🤗

Hello P Pals, welcome to Saturday's thread, how are you all doing?

After a week of heatwave weather, the temperature has dropped a few degrees today & the 🌞 seems to have disappeared. I hate to admit it, because I love the sunshine, but I'm thankful for some cooler weather! I have struggled with the heat & humidity this week, I've been feeling very lethargic & I've found it hard to motivate myself to workout, that's why it's always great to chat to you, lovely P Pals & why I've chosen this meme 😊

My workouts today were an UB strength burnout with K&D, it was a tough one for me & I could definitely feel that Elvis lip on the burnout round! Afterwards, I had a little sit down to watch the bloopers, which ended with K&D in a hug, aaaah! 💑 I then had to prise myself up off the sofa to do the ECC, which was Daniel's UB PNF stretches, I'm glad I did, because they felt so good after that tough workout! Other than mundane housework, I don't really have anything planned for today, I'll just see what the day brings. How about you, P Pals? Do you have anything exciting planned for today? Maybe I can live vicariously through you....Lynna it's over to you! 😉😄

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗

Edited