My Workout and My Day

I completed my workouts for today. I did Day 13 of FB Reach and Fb Fundamental and I finally finished doing these two challenges and they were both nice relaxing stretching routine's and they felt so nice and calming. One of the was with Daniel and the other one was with Kellie and even though they were two different workouts I still liked them and my body felt so relaxed after, I was done doing them on the body.

This morning I cleaned the alpaca pen then I was cutting back weeds, then I cleaned and dusted out my room after that I did the violin, and I think after I'm done with doing my online stuff I'm going to just relax and color. My morning was pretty much simple this morning and around this time on a Friday is when I relax until it's time for me to go back to my dad's house. So I try to not do a whole lot of things around the house on Friday but I get as much as I can get done, before I go back to my dad's house again.

So that's it for me and I hope that you all have a fabulous week and weekend and I will see all of you again next Friday and I will tell all of you what I did at my dad's house.