HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 23

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? Feeling the friday already!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care" -Jessica Ortner

Just another reminder that we are all beautiful just the way we are, we are worthy, and we deserve happiness no matter our differences! All bodies are good bodies and all bodies are summer bodies! πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ We should stop criticizing ourselves! This society and this culture has already criticized us way too much so, we should be our best cheerleaders! Self-love is hard but worth it! πŸ€— Hug yourself and keep telling youself all the great things you are!

To the rest of the day! For me, it is an upper body day πŸ’ͺ🏼 It is going to be mainly strenght! Besides that, we are going for a walk too!πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈAnd, tonight, we might watch the special episode of Kingdom! πŸΏπŸ“Ί

Also, this weekend is going to be a busy fun active weekend because my birthday is this sunday and I plan to enjoy the whole weekend! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸΌ A lot!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for today or for the weekend!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, smile whenever you can! πŸ˜ƒ We can always try to find even a small reason to do so! Like, it is friday!

Happy day!