Daily Check-in: Friday, July 23rd

Hey Blendies!

How are you right at the edge of the weekend?

Got any plans you are or not looking forward to? ..As far as check-ins go, the weekend will have the pleasure of having two guest hosts! We got Jacqueline for Saturday and Anne for Sunday. Sounds good to me, so be sure to look foward to and check-in with these awesome ladies!

But as for Friday, how is that starting and going? As for food, pretty good being there be pizza! I shall kneed that dough despite sore arms from yesterday's upper body strength with negative burnouts and cardio routine from Daniel. The negative parts were a nice twist. Today, I plan to continue and follow up with some more negativity with this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/challenging-lower-body-strength-workout-with-negatives

I figure if all goes according to math, a negative and a negative will give me a positive.^^ ..Yes, I had to.😂

I also had to make this a Furry Friday featuring my puppos. These guys are always part of my happy place. But no such thing as picture perfect as I couldn't get all eyes on the camera. I was lucky just to have them all in the same spot for two seconds. Oh and in case you're wondering, Hydro (the one in the middle) now weighs more and is bigger than his brothers. And he's not even six months. I think he eats miracle grow.

Okay, well that's all from me for now. It's always great to be your host and so thank you many times over for another couple weeks checking it up with me. Kim's got you on Monday, but until then, take all the care, be safe and have a good day and weekend. See ya!

PS: To Kim & Tango. I'm thinking of you guys.❤💚❤ ..And also of my own, Cobalt. Every day. I miss you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISt4ocYuqBA

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***