My Workout and My Day

I completed my workouts for today. Today I did Day 12 of FB Reach and FB Fundamental and each one of the workouts were different one was a walking workout, one was a stretching routine and one was a core and lower body workout. Two of them were with Kellie and the third one was with Daniel and I would say that, the stretching workout and the core and lower body workout felt really good on my back after I was done with doing them.

A lot of the workouts that I have been doing from FB Reach and FB Fundamental have been feeling really good on my body and, has been stretching out muscles that I don't normally stretch out. So it feels really good on the body and it allows you to stretching out all of the muscles, pop bones back into place, and work on your flexibility and range of motion. I'm still trying to figure out which challenge I'm going to be doing next after I'm done with doing these two challenges.

I think that I will have my mind made up before I'm done with doing these challenges because, I think there is a new challenge that I want to try and do after I'm all done with these challenges. But I can't remember what was the name of the challenge and I think that it was with Daniel and not Kellie but I don't know for sure yet.

Edited