Perspiration Pals 22 July 2021

Hi Pals! I seem to have ‘writer’s’ block because I’ve been sitting here staring into space without one single rational thought in my head, which is funny because yesterday we learned that the brain needs glucose to function and I did have breakfast.

Let’s dig up some fun facts about the brain then. For example, what can ninety minutes of sweating (aka a 1000-cal routine) do to the brain? And how many percent of our brain is water? And is it true that we have more brain cells than there are stars in the Milky Way? We’ll see how quickly your brain can figure out the answers. In the meantime, don’t forget to feed it. Otherwise it’ll attack you.

I’m going to do Day 10 of the Flex Programme as soon as I’ve started today’s thread. I like upper-body routines! I actually look forward to doing them. Probably because they don’t involve a lot of preparation. (assembling and disassembling weights)

My mini lifebook says it’s Pi Approximation Day. Numbers scare me so I avoid them if I can. By the way, NASA only uses around 15 digits of pi in its calculations for sending rockets into space so if it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for me.