HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 21

Helloooooooo!!

How is this lovely supportive community doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here and that we are here for anyone who needs it!

Thought of the day!

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in varios ways. The point, however, is to change it" -Karl Marx

Yesterday was a holiday because it was Colombian Independende Day πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ However, we are not celebrating! A big national marching protest was convened because we can't celebrate while there is still injustices all around us! The situation here is still difficult! Many people is still missing, many people is still being killed, the frontliners are being persecuted, as well as the indigenous minga, and the goverment wants to prosecute them! Even the national and international press, as well as the human rights watchers, have been attacked and hurt! πŸ˜• Unfortunately, we couldn't go to the marching protest because my couple wasn't feeling quite well. However, we were supporting from home! We always want to be advocaters and allies for the change that we all deserve! ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏻✊🏽✊🏼 The point of this world is to change it for the better!

Today, it's a rest day for me! I finished the first week of the Old School Challenge yesterday and added the newest bodyweight cardio/kickboxing to tried it and it was great! πŸ’ͺ🏼 So, today, we might go for a walk but nothing more! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Just relaxing, reading, watching some series, and eating, of course! πŸ˜‹

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for the day!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!