Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 20th

Hey hey everyone!

What's Tuesdaying with you?

Got a workout to share that made or will make you feel amazing afterwards? ..I tried out Tasha's new workout yesterday and it was pretty fun! Well, as long as you define fun as a sweaty heart pumping challenge, then yes. Fun! No really, her take on kickboxing was great. Highly recommend to give it a try to mix up your routine. ..But as for today, I feel like tackling something lighter. Maybe that walking workout if I find the time.

Now how about all the foods? It be getting grilled around here. Summer days equal more cookouts. So maybe some grilled shrimp. I also recently stocked up on bananas so summer days also equal plenty of nice cream. Yes!

Alright. I best be going. Picture for today is of a Cottonweed. And before you ask, yes it is soft despite looking spikey. Cotton soft you could fittingly say.

Thanks for reading and all the hopes you start/resume/end a good day today!

All the love to Kim & Tango on this #TangoTuesday 💛💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***