V-Shred?!?

Hey everybody, I donā€™t know if you have happened to see the ad for V-Shredā€™s diet and weight loss plan. I came across it on YouTube and spent an hour watching the entire video explaining how this program is supposed to work. According to the little test they have you take, I am the endomorph body type which supposedly means itā€™s very hard for me to lose weight with ā€œtraditional methodsā€. He goes on to explain that doing low carb days followed by high carb days combined with HIIT training for 10 minutes 3x a week will completely change your body. He then goes on to present the option to purchase his 90 day program to achieve these results. I almost purchased the program because I felt so conflicted about what to do to lose weight. But, when he was talking for the entire hour it was all about looking a certain way and weighing a certain amount and it just made me feel awful and depressed. So I decided that I donā€™t think this program would be a good choice for me and that I ought not to spend money on something without getting advice. The thing is, I would LOVE to lose 20 pounds and tone up my abs and my legs. Iā€™m just wondering if following FBā€™s advice will actually work? Iā€™m honestly so upset right now, I donā€™t even know if Iā€™ll be able to sleep. šŸ˜£ These kinds of advertisements give me doubtsā€¦Iā€™m feeling confused and would appreciate any comments or advice you have.

Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks ā¤ļø

Edited