Perspiration Pals 19 July '21 🥧🐹

Hello P Pals, welcome to your regularly-scheduled Monday. Speaking of schedules, I'm back on the calendar with Strong after my impromptu rest day. It is going to be an "advanced" core workout with Daniel, and I can only hope to look as sanguine as the critter in today's pic. I thought we might have a little fun finding captions for it -- my suggestion is "What do you mean, there's one more set?"

As is my wont when I'm on summer schedule, I've planned plenty of errands to do while I'm not working -- building tomato cages for the last patio plants, fertilizing the garden (overdue) and the houseplants (don't know what they're missing since I never do that), and, best for last, making strawberry-rhubarb pie. Pie is for some reason a great chore in my mind, so I split the work over two days. Yesterday I made rhubarb-orange compote and mixed up the pie filling. Today I will make the crust and bake the pie. Maybe stick a quiche in there at the same time, if I'm going to heat the oven in July. Lucky for me, the air conditioner works...

What's on the agenda for you, lovely pals? Most importantly, any especially delicious foods? I work out before breakfast, and then I decided to write this before working out, so I've gotten quite hungry...

Edited