Daily Check-in: Monday, July 19th

Hey Blenders!

What's the Monday mood?

Did you have a good weekend? I as surely as the sun rises hope so! ..But at the very least you had the pleasure of reading Coby as your guest host! Thanks, Coby! You're marvelous! 😍

Anyway, what's the plan with all the workouts and food in your day? I'm probably going to do the scheduled HIIT workout from Friday just to wrap up the bodyweight challenge. Or just do something else. There are so many new workouts, it's hard to keep up! And that's not a bad thing. I'm also looking forward to Tasha's YouTube debut! She's just too good to only be on Plus! So congrats to Tasha. I'm really glad you are part of the FB team and family!

Any anyway, to kick off another week, here's a random bird for you. It's not mine, nor wild. You see, I recently made a trip to an emu farm as evidenced by this picture of an eye level bird that was quite welcoming and curious. Kinda freaky, but also, kinda cool. Looks like it has this grand crazy smile going, "Hello there!" So there you have it. An emu greeting your monday. Are you not emused?

C'mon. You know I had to.

Hearts out to Kim and precious pup Tango❤❤

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***