Weight Gain with ED recovery?

Hello!

I recently started incorporating strength training into my workout regimen. I used to do mainly HIIT, along with sports. I understand that as I build muscle my weight will go up, but today at my doctor's appointment, I noticed that my weight has gone up 10 pounds. I've been working out 6 days a week for a couple months. ( before that I still was working out like 4 days a week)

I have been keeping track of my measurements, while they haven't really changed. My hips went up 2 inches, my waist stayed the same, and my chest ( where the bra band would fall, so not the widest part of the chest) went down an inch.

32'

28'

41'

SO, I understand that it is probably a healthy weight gain. But, now I am 165 and I'm 5'10. I know this shouldn't be the worst thing ever, but this hurts. I have struggled with ED's for 5 years now. This information just feels loud, does anyone have suggestions for what to do? I feel like I should try a "cut" or diet to bring down fat, and, but I am kinda worried about falling back into unhealthy relationships with food. Is this probably a healthy muscle gain? Or have I gained more fat, I don't really have the ability to get body fat measured.

Thank you so much, I am sorry If this is similar to others past posts on the topic.

Thanks again,

Claire