Perspiration Pals 18 July 21 👟🥒🥒

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are all having a relaxing day or are getting chores done if that was your plan. It is a muggy cloudy day. I got my Sunday walk in this morning before it gets too hot.

Following up on Sharon's earlier post on new running shoes. It was timely for me as I had finally gone to my local running store to try on exercise shoes. I am picky about my exercise shoes. More on function than looks but I do have to like what they look like. This was the first time I had bought shoes specifically for Fitness Blender workouts rather than walking or running (I used to run). I was impressed when the sales person knew about fitness blender so she could help we find the right shoes for me and the workouts.

Now that I have my new shoes I am picky about keeping them clean and new looking. They will be used for only fitness blender workouts in my house. I am thinking about going back and getting my second choice for walking and to wear to the office since they were a solid dark blue and would look nice with pants.

On to Fitness Blender workouts I will be doing flex day 10 later on.

And of course food is always important. I haven't had a produce delivery in a while so I am out of fresh veggies. I placed an order for Wednesday and also went to the farmers market yesterday. I bought zucchini and my order has zucchini oops, but that is ok I like zucchini so I will eating lots of it this week. Especially since at the market they were selling it by the bag instead of letting us pick individual veggies.

Well I had better get cooking and protecting my new shoes!

How about you all. What are cooking? What workouts do you have planned? Or is it your rest day? How do you treat your new shoes? Are you like me and try to keep them new looking as long as possible to enjoy that new shoe feeling?