Weekend Check-in 👻: July 18th

Well hey there, Blenders! How goes it this Sunday morning/afternoon/evening?

Got any fun Sunday plans?

I got nothin’. Well, I’m singing at church today, and that’s always fun. Other than that…Uhm. Gonna wash my hair. Talk to my plants. 😬

But what about some fun workouts? Are you doing a favorite? An oldie but goodie? A new one? Or nothing? I’m in the nothing camp, and am thoroughly enjoying it!

And what fun foods are we eating today? I was supposed to make fancy sandwiches last night but changed my mind at the last minute, so we are having that tonight. But that’s not the fun part. We do dessert every Sunday, and even though today is National Ice Cream Day here in the U.S., I felt like making a cherry pie from scratch. Now that’s fun! But I used frozen pitted cherries because there’s no way I’m hand pitting two pounds of cherries!

I leave you with a picture from our recent Colorado trip, near Breckenridge, Colorado. Enjoy the view, enjoy your day!

Shout out to FTT- I hope you’re okay and just busy!

Kim & Tango 💙🤍🖤

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***