My Workout and My Day

I completed my workouts for today. It was Day 6 of FB Reach and FB Fundamental and one workout was a light cardio workout and the other one was a back stretching routine one was with Kellie and the other one was with Daniel. They were both fun workouts to do and there was a third workout that I could have done also but I couldn't do the workout so instead I skipped doing it.

I had a very busy morning between taking care of the animals taking care of my laundry and my sheets, talking to my grandpa and doing the violin all for this morning. This afternoon I went down to play on the lower property for a while then I came up and took care of all the animals for the night, after that I finished doing the violin. So after I'm done with doing my online stuff I'm going to be setting down for the night, and maybe call and talk to my boyfriend if I have time to talk to him on the phone.

Sometimes I won't have time to do certain things until I have everything else out of the way and everything else is done and taken care of for the day or for the night.