Weekend check-in 👻: July 17th

Goooooood morning/afternoon/evening, Blendies! It’s Saturday, and I for one am very happy about that. Yesterday kicked my booty, and I am very much looking forward to slowing down today.

Sharing a picture of my newest obsession/hobby: houseplants! In the last three months I’ve gone from having one houseplant (which I had barely kept alive for the last six years) to almost twenty! (Some are not pictured, and many were gifts). They just bring me so much joy every time I see them. And no, I’m not done collecting them! I have plant wish-list 😬. So I’m curious: do you have a hobby or obsession that has recently grabbed ahold of you?

I haven’t had coffee yet, so no amazing transition here: what’s on your workout calendar for today? Resting, or huffing and puffing? I am resting- today, and for the next week. I’m just plain worn out.

But I’m not tired of eating, and hopefully you aren’t either! What’s on the menu today? I’m not sure. I’m thinking sandwiches. Something easy.

All right my dear Blendies. I love you all, but I also love coffee, and it’s calling my name. Thanks for checking in with me, and I hope you enjoy your Saturday!

Thinking of you, Kim and Tango 💙🤍🖤

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited