Perspiration Pals - 17 July 2021 🌞😎🤗🦔

Happy Saturday P Pals!

It is another beautiful, sunshiny day here, it looks like we're in for a glorious weekend & that makes me happy! An added bonus for me is that I booked Monday off as annual leave so I have a longer weekend! 😊

After doing a bit of food shopping first thing (always best to get it out of the way), we went for our usual walk around the nature reserve to see our feathered friends, I fed a cute little robin, I could tell it wasn't Rupert because this little birdie was very hesitant & Rupert isn't! We also fed some fluffy goslings.

I've just completed day 1 of the Flex challenge - I decided on Flex when I was coming to the end of the Strong challenge & guess what? I didn't change my mind...now that's progress! I consider my upper body to be fairly weak. Even after working out over the last few years, I don't seem to be making much progress with the amount of weight I can lift. When I try to add a little more, I can only manage a couple of reps before I have to switch back to my usual weight. I would really love a set of Powerblocks or adjustable dumbells because you get a great range of weights to choose from, but sadly they all seem to be so expensive at the moment & way out of the price range I could afford! I guess I'll just have to start thinking like the little doggy in the meme! How do you go about making progress?

Today's workout was one of the more recent ones with Kelli, which I haven't done before & as the weather was so nice, I took my weights outside & did my workout in the garden, the gentle breeze felt lovely & I'll definitely do this more often.

Anyway....we plan to have a BBQ later so I better crack on & start preparing the food.

Over to you P Pals, what workouts/activities (or rest) do you have planned for today? And what delightful foods will you be enjoying?

Wishing you all a glorious weekend! 🌞😊

P.S. Pic in the comments of a little chap (Herbert) that came to visit our garden the other night!

P.P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited