My Workout and My Day

I completed my workouts for today. I had day 5 for FB Reach and FB Fundamental and two of the workouts were a nice stretching routine and a meditation workout and the third one was a Pilates workout. They were all with Kellie and I didn't except to do be doing a workout after stretching out the body and meditation before.

Sometimes you just never know what you are going to be doing for today until you see what is marked on your calendar for that certain day of the week. So I had a good weekend and week at my dad's house and two or three days out of the week my dad and I went with some of our neighbors over to the lake to go swimming. I was having so much fun with the boys and they liked playing rough in the water too but they were taking it easy with me in the water playing.

So I got to go swimming on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday or just the two days of going swimming with our neighbors Randy and Penny with their two sons. While my dad was talking to Penny and Randy, Dallas Brandy and I were swimming in the water having the time of our life, playing water polo and playing lots of other games too. Also since it was nice outside too and it was hot enough to go swimming and we were sitting in the shade, we decided to have a nice picnic.