HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 16

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone today!? Another friday already!? 😱 But, who am I to complain anyways!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

I think that the thought of the day is related to the quote Lara shared yesterday!

"It's ok to be upset. It's ok to be angry. It's ok to feel stuck. It's ok to feel conf

used. It's ok to feel lonely. It's ok to feel hurt. It's ok to cry. It's ok to not be okay. Above all be kind to yourself and refuse to let negative feelings trigger you into waging war on yourself" -Author Unknown

Life is hard, and we should know that it is ok to feel all the feelings that we need or want to feel! We should hug ourselves and our feelings! πŸ€— We should perceive, attend, and try to understand our feelings and experience them without judgement! Of course, we shouldn't stay in a negative state for too long, however, it is important to let ourselves feel in order to heal and move on!

To the rest of the day! For me, it is day 2 of the FB Old School Challenge and it is an upper body day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, maybe a nice walk in the afternoon! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for the day or for the weekend!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, smile!! πŸ˜ƒ Though, also know that it's ok to not be ok! And, if you are not ok, we are here for you!

Happy day!