Daily Check-in: Friday, July 16th

Hello and happy Friday, Blendies!

Got any weekend plans? Maybe a nice relaxing weekend is in store for you? That's the plan for my FT Ca. Just rest and extra credit rest. Dragonfly and mouse chasing totally optional😂 ..Anyway, I sure hope that your weekend is filled with whatever you want or need!

One thing that you absolutely want and need is Coby as your terrific ghost (guest host) this weekend! And I don't need to tell you to look forward to that!

And thanks to some volunteers, we got ourselves a ghosting schedule! Here's what it looks like on the weekends ahead:

July 24th & 25th: Anne & Jacqueline

July 31st OR August 1st: CK B (That means we are looking for a co-ghost to partner with CK B)

August 7th & 8th: Lea

August 14th & 15: You! Nobody is scheduled here, so go for it.

Thanks again so much for stepping up and volunteering, guys! I cant say enough how awesome you are! As always, if I need to modify the days on the schedule, let me or Kim know!

Okay, well now on with the Friday and about that fitness life for today, yeah? ..I was ridiculously busy yesterday--well into the evening--and really couldn't even fit a workout. But today I'm already feeling accomplished as I got up early and tackled that kickboxing! I had a big I don't wanna attitude going on, but once I got to the mat, warmed up and started punching and kicking, well I'm feeling less stressed and more energized. Now I'm sipping on some coffee and dreaming about that pizza I'll be making later on! As for you, do tell!

Alright, guess I better check out this day and get going. As always, I thank you and you and you for being here. Not just to check-in with me and share your daily bits and bites, but showing up for yourself here at FB in general to keep on with that fit life at whatever stage you are in on your journey.

But until Monday, I wish you continued good vibes and strength to handle bad ones. Take care and see ya!

And of course, for Kim and Tango💜

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited