HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 14

Helloooooooo!!

How is this wonderful community doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Your special combination of attributes builds your life. You are worthy of respect just the way you are" -Lindo Bacon and Lucy Aphramor

I finished the book Body Respect by Lindo and Lucy last week and I liked this quote so I saved it for today! I think it is just another great reminder that we are all unique! We are all beautiful! 😃 Every little aspect of us makes us amazing! We are all worthy of love, respect, acceptance, and kindness, from ourselves and from others!

Today is a rest day for me! I finished the Booty Challenge on Monday and the Flex Challenge yesterday! 💪🏼 Tomorrow, I am planning to start the Old School Challenge! I usually enjoy the newer workouts more but I want to try it! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, Martine said that they are not all voiceover or very old videos! So, that is good! Let's see how it goes! 😬

Besides that, I might sweep a bit while dancing 💃🏻 Fortunately, we bought the groceries on Monday and yesterday! We were just missing some frozen veggies and some fresh spinach so, we are going to get them when we go for a walk!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Do you have any other plans for the day!? 🙂 Let us know!

Sending lots of hugs and supportive energies to Lara and to anyone who is going through a difficult situation! 🤗 Please know that we are here for you!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!