Perspiration Pals -13 July, 2021 😴

Hey there sweet P Pals,

How's it going? How are we doing this Tuesday?

For the first time this year I woke up not being a student anymore and having no deadline 😊 Anyhoo, I wanted to sleep for hours, only body clock woke me up without an alarm!

Hosting: Sharon, thank you so much for kindly volunteering to host Mondays for us, for a few weeks. We are looking for a volunteer for this Friday hosting, so if you are up for it, please mention in your check in today.

Workouts: I've completely fallen out of sync with working out. Last week I managed one workout, only because I wanted to tell y'all here. 4 mins into warm up and my mind and body felt, I can't do this! That was a good realization of me having to start back from scratch. So I'll aim for 2 (or 3) workouts per week to see if I can keep up. Im too afraid to start a challenge as the last one took me about 4 weeks to complete.

Other than that, since I'll be leaving in a month's time, the last catch ups with friends has started as most of them travel for holidays in August.

Alrighty, now moving over to you. Can you sleep for long if you wanted to? I find unable to sleep especially if I am very tired. Then what activities have you lined up for today? And what's on the menu? Do share!

Some Cookie musings: Gonna get this kid's passport on Friday so she's travel ready. I'll be gone the whole of next week and will have to leave her for the first time at a cat-sitter and unable to process this for now 😔

Thank you for checking in with me today!

P. S. Everyone's welcome in these threads. Please feel free to join us, either just a hello or to share more. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗