PD_FB Blend 2 Weeks Day 1 as a Beginner

Hello everyone,

I'm a long FB-follower but never consistently work out, with very long breaks. I never felt really fit and I hope this time I will continue with the workouts.

And this is my first post! Sorry for my English, I'm from Düsseldorf, Germany.

In the last few weeks I got more and more ashamed about how I look. Last night I decided I will start again. I already have 8 FB programs and thought to begin with FB Blend with a lot of Low Impact Modifications and stretched for almost 4 weeks, but for me is more realistic like that. On weekends I go for long walks in a nearby forest and I think that is enough for me. I have PCOS and I need to find a balance how to work out and push myself right = not too much but not too little. 🤭

I'm very happy that after a long day at work, I have my first Workout Complete! I love the ✅ in the calendar!

I will try to post about my progress and maybe go more into the details of my Modifications.

I hope this inspires someone out there and also to start a conversation.

Lovely Greetings from Düsseldorf 👋👩🏻

P.S.: I try not be ashamed of my body and try to find inspiration in the uncomfortable. Like instead of watching an episode or 3 of a series, to organize my time better and do a 30 Minutes Workout and after that to watch something as a reward 😉

Edited