HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 12th πŸš΄πŸ‘Ÿ

Happy Monday, everyone!

For today I found a funny little quote about staying motivated, even when you think you didn't do enough:

"Exercise is like free money. Even a little is good." (Dr. Jen Gunter) She goes on to illustrate: "Would I prefer a $1,000 gift over $100? Yes. Am I turning down $100? Nope."

So there you go. Whatever you're doing today, even healthy rest, is a little goodness in the bank for your body! So, what'll it be today?

My workout this morning will be functional cardio -- I am taking my bicycle across town to the shop where I ordered my shoes, to return the ones that didn't fit and try on some in hopes of finding a pair that will. The city has put in a lot of effort to become more bicycle-friendly, especially (and crucially!) protected 🚴 lanes that actually go far enough to make useable routes possible. So today I will show my appreciation by using new lane. In theory it's a much safer ride than previously, and once I've gone my ~12km and sorted out my shoes, I can go one block further and can get fresh bagels for lunchπŸ˜‹! Tomorrow I will return to my regularly-scheduled Flex challenge.

I'll just wrap this up... I hope everyone remembers that all Blenders are welcome here, and you should feel free to chat with us, or just hang out. And speaking of Blenders who often chat with us, I found a funny images that I thought might give a smile to Lara, it made me think of her neighborly cat, Teppie. It's in the comments below πŸ˜€.

Edited