Daily Check-in: Monday, July 12th

How's it going, Blender Fam?

I'm a going. And right here and ready to be your host! Big thankies to Lea for her great ghosting this past weekend, and also to my Kimtastic co-host for making the time to be here for the past couple weeks. You guys; nothing short of awesome and most appreciated.

So.

How are we checking in today on this Monday? Slow starts, ready to go, or floating somewhere along those lines? ..I am on the second week of the bodyweight challenge and this is another challenge I have really been enjoying! I've been surprisingly sore by trying to challenge myself with myself. There's a challenge in itself to not always go for the weights as I'm always itching to lift when I can. Also: I've now said challenge too many times.🙊

So.

What is happening with your real food today? Raw? Hot? Cold? ..Maybe burnt? Let us know. I still don't know. Makes me wonder how I've been feeding myself these past few weeks😂 ..Look, it might just be sandwiches, okay? Sold.

Alright!

Ready to rock a week with me? Well not before you check out a Partridge Pea in all its summer yellow glory, of course!

Ok!

Now you are all set. Thanks for reading and checking in with me. Always enjoy what you have to say and share. I hope your Monday goes as good as it can. But you know, Monday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6NPJdNiHTM

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***