Perspiration Pals 11 July 21 πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸžπŸˆ

Happy Sunday Ppals!,

I enjoyed Christine's post yesterday so much that I will follow up along similar lines.

Walking has been one of my main forms of exercise for a long time! And yesterday I joined my walking club (American Volksmarch Association (AVA)) for the first time in over a year We went on a group walk not to far from me. It felt good to do a group walk again! I have walked in some interesting place across my state with this group. I have also gone to a few walking conventions. Yes walking conventions! I know that sounds silly. I don't go to the official convention meetings. But I do go on most of the 10 K walks, many times they have had buses to take us the various walks. I have gone to conventions in Sacramento, CA, Des Moines IA, Salem OR and Billings MO.

I like the quote "Walk as if you were kissing the earth with your feet". Even if most of my walks are not along the beach I can always find nature along the way or a neighbor to say hello to.

Now it is your turn to tell us what your favorite exercise is and are you able to combine it with something else you enjoy?

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—

Edited