Sunday 11-7 👻 checkin

Hey there again all you blenderbuddies! How’s it going today? Or maybe how’s it not going today?

Foodwise: hubs is cooking. I think turkey with chard and potatoes. We have never cooked chard before, but I saw it in the shop and decided to get it. But I am leaving it up to hubs to prepare it! 😜

Workoutwise: is it something active or passive, or sort of in between? What does today see you doing? And remember anything goes… listen to your body and “follow its commands”! Well, for me today our seaswimmer’s club had organised a hop, skip and jump in a place about 75 minutes drive away. (BTW: Hop to a new place, skip down to the seashore and jump in the water). Unfortunately after that long drive the weather turned against us, very foggy and drizzly. So we only swam for 15 mins. And then decided it was too cold and wet to have a picnic lunch there, so drove ALL the way back 🙈😱! Better luck next time. I am hoping to go for a long walk with a friend in a little while. Do you sometimes have that, looking forward to something special and then it is totally disappointing?!

Which brings me to my Sunday Special Topic. What physical activity was your absolute favourite of all time? Something you remember because it was so special? And you might not be doing that ever again?! I couldn’t choose between these two: left was a caving experience here in the UK with my son, right was a via ferrata in Kicking Horse, Canada, with my daughter. Both those occasions were so incredibly, awesomely, magnificently super special (yes, a few too many superlatives, but they were!)! So do you have one or more occasions like that? Or maybe it wasn’t a physical activity but just a super time you had?

Anyway, looking forward to your messages and photos!

Edited