Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I finished day 2 of this program. I was going to do the 4 week program but Iβm hoping to keep up with this one.
If anyone wants to do something like this with me, youβre more than welcome. π
Otherwise I think I will just post here and hopefully that will keep me accountable enough. π
I tried finishing a program a few months ago but in keeping with this crazy year I could not finish it. πππ
FB30 Day2
I finished day 2 of this program. I was going to do the 4 week program but Iβm hoping to keep up with this one.
If anyone wants to do something like this with me, youβre more than welcome. π
Otherwise I think I will just post here and hopefully that will keep me accountable enough. π
I tried finishing a program a few months ago but in keeping with this crazy year I could not finish it. πππ